October – March.
To enable us to assure all machines are inspected we have initiated a programme which we believe you will find satisfactory.
The service will include the following on your sprayer;
- Fluid output test of Hardi pump.
- Fluid bypass test and replacement of pressure control cone if required.
- Fluid bypass test at distribution valves.
- Flow meter housing inspection and replacement of rotor if required.
- Fluid litre/min volume test of nozzles.
- Inspection and adjustment of the boom.
- Inspection of controller menu calibration settings.
- Operation and test of chemical transfer unit to known values.
To enable us to complete your service we ask that the unit is available on the allocated date; the machine is clean and free from herbicide and insecticide residue and has 1000 litres of fresh water in the tank.
Any issues identified that will require further work will be discussed and then booked in at a later date suitable to both customer and Cox Rural staff.
Our objective is to ensure that your sprayer is functional and most importantly applying the correct rates of the product.
We encourage you to be involved during the service so we can pass on knowledge to assist you with the future management of your Hardi Sprayer.
Please complete the form below for one of our staff members to get in touch with you to provide you with the servicing price and service date and time.